The majestic royal chateaux like Chambord, Amboise and Chenonceau are legendary, world-renowned for their beauty and historical importance. You'll enjoy the beautiful, rolling countryside of this lovely area of France. For the garden enthusiast, visit one of the Loire's beautiful gardens like Villandry. In addition, have a wine tasting at one of the region's wonderful wineries.DAY 1
- Early in the morning, meet and greet with your English speaking guide driver at your hotel in Paris. Then, you will be driven to a wonderful day in the Loire Valley. Discover the castles of Chambord, Amboise and Chenonceau.
- One night accommodation in a charming 3-star hotel or a 4-star hotel, breakfast and dinner included. (no drinks included)
- Our driver-guide will meet you at your hotel around 9:00 am for your second day tour in Loire Valley. Your first stop and visit will be Villandry.
- Villandry gardens : Villandry was completed toward 1536 and was the last of the large chateau built in the Loire Valley during the Renaissance.
The traditional gardens were destroyed in the 19th century to create an English-style park around the château (in the style of Monceau park in Paris).
- You will have a break for lunch on your own in Tours.
- Vouvray cellars : The Cave des Producteurs de Vouvray was created in 1953, at the initiative of a small group of wine growers. The initial project was to pool their resources and create a production tool able to make wines in sufficient volume to penetrate new markets, at the same time preserving a high level of quality wich was essential to the commercial development of Vouvray wines, and more particularly the sparkling wines.
More than fifty years later, the adventure continues with 38 wine growers, who work together 400 ha of vineyards, distributed over the whole Vouvray Appellation area. Your visit at Vouvray will start with a guided visit of Troglodyte cellars where your guide will reveal to you the secrets of the development of the "fine bubbles". Your guided visit will continue from a room overlooking the production lines where you will discover the modern tools of wine.
At the end, you will enjoy a commentated wine tasting (1 glass)
A wide range of Reds, Rosé and White Loire Wines is proposed for tasting - Santé !At the end of this wonderful day, you will return to Paris in the late afternoon where you will be drop off at your downtown hotel.
End of our services